Saturday 18 June 2011

Law of Attraction - This is the Truth!

I am a firm believer of the law of attraction. I first touched on this subject when I read the book, The Secret. I was so affected by the book that this book that I had wanted to make this book my life bible.

Howvever, though the concept is really very simple, this really not easy to do as being humans, we always tend to fall into the "easy" way of thinking. We don't really practise "postive thinking" and easily lapsed into negative thinking. This is more so for me as I suffer from depression.

As such, I have decided that I want to seriously practise what I believe to the solution to my depression. I am going back to the teachings of The Secret.

I saw this interview of Youtube and found that Will Smith is a also a believe in the law of attraction.
Here's sharing the video with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment